Friday, November 23, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD

Hi all,
I am soo much honored and happy to receive this award from Pooja whom work I admire a lot..she is very good at reusing and I love her rangolis..should come to to learn it. Thanks for the kind and appreciating words Pooja.

About the Award
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.


To accept the award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.

2) Post the award to your blog.

3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.

 And here comes the most difficult part to choose 5 favs amongst so many favs.There are so many bloggers who have inspired me and encouraged me..I would love to pass this award to all of them but since the condition is less than 200 followers and also that some of them have received this award already..I could shortlist these following 5 bloggers.

Rajni Chawla(Beauty n Best):I am in love with the talent of Rajni ji.Her painting,her quilling everything is just superb.My most fav is her Buddha paintings.I wish I could take classes from her on painting.I admire her patience and color combination.

ManuK(Quilling by ManuK):She is one of the finest quillers.I love her Sunflowers the most and ofcourse the cute little dog that she has quilled recently.It's always a pleasure to visit her blog with wonderful creations.

Nupur(Nupur Creatives):I admire Nupur's cards and paper creations.Her baby card is so neatly and perfectly executed.The color combinations and punch work are also very neat.Do visit her blog to know more about her work.

Kalanirmitee:I came to know about Kalanirmitee through quilling cafe.My most favourite of her works is quilled Shivaji.It is so unique and neat.

Last but not the least:
Anushka(Sunshine Creations):She is just 11 and so much filled with talent.Her card creations always amaze me.I am passing this award to her as my best wishes and to encourage her in all her crafty deeds.Keep it going dear!!

My thanks to all other wonderful bloggers who have encouraged by their comments and compliments..

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
HUGS
Smita
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Smita Good choices. I know only 3 of these blogs and will visit the other 2.Thanks for The kind words too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Smita for a great surprise..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Smita...I m so new to thys blogging world and checked my mail now...got a pleasant surprise..A BIG HUG for that.I hv again started taking classes after 4 long years...Will definitely luv to teach u if u teach me hw to blog in return :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx a lot Smita for honouring me with this award... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita