Monday, February 4, 2013

Card for my MOM

 Hi All,

A birthday card for my mom..missing her birthday...
I have used two flower stamps and used it to create a pattern and also used it on pattern paper and highlighted the flowers.The border is done using masking and faux stitching.
Entering it to Catchy challenges-Stamped flowers

Another 2 cards I made this week using different pattern papers.

 Entering it to Itsy Bitsy-Pattern paper

Entering it to PPS-Anything with washi

Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Smita

6 comments:

  1. Very elegant cards Smita !Loved the flowers on first one both stamped and paper pieced.The colors on second one are very pleasant and images on third one are cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smitha!! Very beautiful cards, love your stamping.. Thanks so much for playing at Catchy Challenges.. Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smita, I really like your ideas... they're so fresh! The second card is lovely! Great use of pattern papers and stamps. Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards and ideas and the second card is really awesome.Thanks for your lovely comment on my blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all cards are beautiful and lovely.baby card is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Smitha..love that border.
    Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.All the best !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita