Sunday, March 8, 2015

Creative Blog Hop!

Creative Blog Hop!! 

Happy Women's day!

Thank you Sathya for nominating me for the Creative blog hop. I am very excited to be a part of the blog hop. 
This is how the Creative Blog Hop work: you are nominated to join the hop and all you have to do is answer four craft-related questions and nominate two crafty friends to participate the following week!

Here are the four question and my answers
1. What are you working on right now?
Right now I am working on cards with Lawn fawn and Paper smooches stamp and die set and paper quilled jewelry set.

2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I find that experimenting with different types of crafts and neatness in what I make ..makes me different from others.

3. Why do you create what you do?
I love to create and design cards,mini albums and jewelry..even cakes..For me the process of bringing my creative thought into reality is very satisfying and de-stressing. Getting inspired and inspiring both feels good. I love to create for my loved ones and friends.

4. How does your creative process work?
Thinking and more thinking..then I bring my thoughts into a sketch or plan. Then I plan what all supplies are available and I start working on the project. I take inspirations from Google, fellow Crafters and supplies I already have.

And now its my time to nominate two of my talented crafty friends. 
Looking forward to see their answers.
Today on the occasion of Women's day I would like to share my new quilled jewelry sets.



Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Smita

4 comments:

  1. Hey Smita, Thanks for tagging me! I love the way you experiment with new crafts and material. Your jewellery is really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely piece of jewellery set!!! Classy and Rich look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sathya said it ! Rich n classy jewellery set ! Loved reading a bit more about your creative process Smita ! All the Best for future experiments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita